Here we are, The Wincklers, in our own little place on the web. Its made up mostly of pictures of the boys and other fun stuff. Use the links to the right to see previous posts (most recent and archives by month), video and quick sort by post topic.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Dizzy is FUN!
Trevor is a great source for entertainment. Notice the Flashdance routine he's practicing as well. He's going to make us proud one day...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dizzy IS fun! I never realized how fun it could be until I saw T do it the right way, half naked and giggling. BTW, that is a parenting award... sitting on the couch with the video camera while your dear sweet baby gets drunk and falls down... SALUTE
1 comment:
Dizzy IS fun! I never realized how fun it could be until I saw T do it the right way, half naked and giggling.
BTW, that is a parenting award... sitting on the couch with the video camera while your dear sweet baby gets drunk and falls down...
SALUTE
Post a Comment