Kyle has been getting better about sitting, and yesterday we tried to have him sit in the lawn because it was really long from after our vacation, and it provided lots of cushion :)
He's so proud of himself
The falling over action shot
He thought the grass tickling his face was too funny
Here he is tonight. He actually sat long enough for me to grab the camera and snap several pictures. The pillow was added after he fell over a few times - its not holding him up, its just there to catch his fall. He waves his arms around so much out of excitement he winds up toppling over. He is getting better at it, even by the end of the night! His facial expression is hilarious "Look, I'm doing it! WHOA!"





2 comments:
Isn't the lawn always long at your house? I'm beginning to think Steve doesn't ever mow it! :)
I love the falling action shot!!
Post a Comment