Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Girl Power

We spent last weekend in San Diego visiting the Kaenels - they have two girls...we brought the boys. It all evened out. BUT, meanwhile...our boys got a taste of girl power. And perhaps too much of it...

Kyle loving Ainsley's My Pretty Pony

Trevor zonked out (finally - he had sleep issues with all the excitement) with the pink cuddly blankie

(Oh, and did I mention the Kaenels are both dentists? Look at the brush fest going on here)

P. S. - As I set out to write this blog this afternoon during supposed nap time, Trevor comes downstairs (DARN, I KNEW HE WAS TOO QUIET) and says "Mommy, I'm all done night night. I put this all over me". He got into my makeup and painted it all over his head. See, too much girl power. (And now I'm posting this tonight when I am certain he's asleep and not into anything).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hi said...

Thanks for the laugh, that was great!
Sarah

Reduce, re-use, recycle!

Plastic bags consumed this year:


(from reusablebags.com)

Do your part!