Mom had dinner with the girls tonight so Dad had the boys. While I was upstairs feeding Kyle and putting him to bed - maybe like 10 minutes, no more - Trevor was kept queit watching a "show". This is how I found him, passed out to his favorite, Cars (or Light-ming, Sayley, Mater, or the like).
Sheesh, it was only like 7pm!!! Next thing you know its Sunday and he's passed out with the remote in one hand, a beer in the other and watching football with his eyes closed.
I took him upstairs, he didn't even want jammies. No books, nothing. Ahhh, ok. Love you , see you tomorrow. :)
Do I still get credit for staying home with the boys? She was gone all of 20 minutes by the time both kids were down and asleep - and I mean OUT!
Sheesh, it was only like 7pm!!! Next thing you know its Sunday and he's passed out with the remote in one hand, a beer in the other and watching football with his eyes closed.
I took him upstairs, he didn't even want jammies. No books, nothing. Ahhh, ok. Love you , see you tomorrow. :)
Do I still get credit for staying home with the boys? She was gone all of 20 minutes by the time both kids were down and asleep - and I mean OUT!

4 comments:
Sounds like it was a night off for Mom and DAD and you didn't even have to pay for a babysitter! Lucky parents :)
Sounds like how it is for Jeff when he has Lily for the night. You guys are lucky!
That, my friend, is what we call "success" here at our house!
That, my friend, is what we call "success" here at our house!
Post a Comment