Saturday, April 19, 2008

Serious snow

When I posted yesterday about snow, I had no idea it would continue snowing ALL day and into the night. We wound up with 8-10 inches at our house. I thought I'd post pictures of the "after". This was taken about 10pm last night. The flakes were the size of silver dollars, it was insane!

The gorgeous cherry tree (in full bloom) is completely destroyed from the weight of the snow. Most of the branches were snapped or bent to the point of splintering. We'll probably need to cut it down. :( Steve is glad we're moving so he won't need to look at the vacant spot in the yard and be sad every spring.

Trevor this morning, enjoying spring's wonderful bounty

Irony.

2 comments:

Anything but China said...

Enjoying a little of the montana weather minus the spring blossoms!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Want me to send you my grannys Snow Cream recipe?
~ Summer

Reduce, re-use, recycle!

Plastic bags consumed this year:


(from reusablebags.com)

Do your part!