I don't have it on video yet, but today he took his very first steps!!!!
Here we are, The Wincklers, in our own little place on the web. Its made up mostly of pictures of the boys and other fun stuff. Use the links to the right to see previous posts (most recent and archives by month), video and quick sort by post topic.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Look! No hands!
This week Kyle has finally gotten braver about letting go and standing on his own. Now he throws his hands up in the air, as if to say "Look Mom, no hands!" When he falls, he laughs because we say "boom!", which apparently is a fun game for a 1 year old.

I don't have it on video yet, but today he took his very first steps!!!!
I don't have it on video yet, but today he took his very first steps!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment