Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It was a great Halloween! Started off the day by swimming, then went to the Life Care Center in Bothell for some trick or treating and brightening up the days of some elderly folks, then dinner and off for trick or treating! We just went to the 15 houses or so in our neighborhood, and that was enough. We were going to hop in the car and do some more, but Trevor said he was done. Um, OK, fine with us!!!

A little too much dino hugging:
Dinos ready to go on the prowl
All the neighborhood kids gathered together and went from house to house together. It was cute!


The loot

All week I've been limiting their candy to just a piece here and there. Tonight, they asked if they could have one, and I said, "yeah. You can have more than one. "
"How many???" Says Trevor.
"Oh, I don't know, like 5"
"WOW! OK!!" as he patiently picks out exactly 5 candies and lines them up. Sits at the table and eats them one by one, exchanging one here and there when he changed his mind. But he was in heaven! Oh the look on kid's faces at Halloween. I love it!


1 comment:

The Winks said...

I love how half the kids are actually INSIDE that house when Trick or Treating...not even shy. lol

Reduce, re-use, recycle!

Plastic bags consumed this year:


(from reusablebags.com)

Do your part!